Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Idea of a Fun Saturday Night

My camera is here!  Well, it has been all along, it just wasn't mine that whole time.  And it's not even new.  It was my sisters, but the fact that you don't have to refocus it ten times before you can snap the picture, makes it seem like new.  I also no longer have to pull up the lens each time I turn it on so that it actually, well, turns on.  It focus much better and has a nice flash, so I hope that you will be able to tell the difference. 

Here I am, at home, missing church.  I don't like missing church because I LOVE going to church, but, I am sick.  Maybe it's allergies?  I don't know.  But it seems to happen about every month and a half to two months.  I get a stuffy nose, an itchy throat and a cough that won't go away.  When the summer was beginning to roll its way into Alaska, I thought, 'Yay!  No more getting sick!'  I was wrong.  This is the second time this summer that I have gotten sick.  But I'm trying to make the best of it. 
So during my time here alone tonight, I've done something I've been wanting to do for quite a while.  I made a yarn doll and I watched a cooking movie. 


Have a great rest of the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment