Sunday, July 29, 2012

Camp Living Water Part 2







After spending four weeks at camp this summer, home doesn't feel like home anymore.  Camp feels like my home.  Now I have another year to get used to my house-home, before returning to my camp-home.  

Favorite memories of camp:
My friend, Catherine, knocking a pane of glass out of the window frame...twice!
Jackson the sanitizer getting turned out while the doors were open,
Pranking the boys!  My SALT counselor, my friend Chelsee, and myself, ran off to the boy's cabin during lunch and stole their door!  We ran all the way to the boathouse, holding it over our heads, and we balanced it in a canoe and pushed it off into the lake!  In their empty door frame, we left a mini canoe paddle and a sign that said, "Gone Fishing?" :)
My friends guiding me along the road of "Getting better at talking to guys." Unfortunately my homeschooling has made me a bit uncomfortable talking to the opposite gender, as silly as that may sound. :P
And of course, making friends that I am sure I will have with me throughout the rest of my life.

Honestly, I've been an emotional wreck since I've gotten home.  We've been getting ready for a garage sale, which we just completed today, and I am one plum tuckered girl.  I'd like to relax, but it's on to more school work for me.  In a way I like always having something to do.

I hope you all have a good Sunday!

With love and sunshine,

me

P.S.

We found a frog! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment