Sunday, June 17, 2012

Camp Living Water Part 1

Week one of camp this summer is finished.  I miss it already.  I love the cabins and the old buildings, I love the lake and the staff and the kids, I love the boardwalk and the crying seagulls; I love the children, the food, and the love that surrounds everyone who is there.  I can't wait to go back!


I have quite a few pictures I want to share, so I'm going to dedicate this post to one specific part of the camp that I love: the boardwalk.  It is very long and nicely made, with three branches with benches where you can sit down and soak up the outdoors.  The mosquitoes are there, too, so don't forget a can of bug spray if you ever decide to visit.  The boardwalk is one of the best places to sit down and become wrapped in the love of God.














More pictures to come!  With love,


me

No comments:

Post a Comment