Monday, May 28, 2012

 (Please click on the pictures to view them larger)




Almost a year ago I made a post about going to camp.  In that post, I mentioned the rain falling while the sun was still shining.  So far, this hasn't been an uncommon sight for this summer.  It is truly one of the most beautiful features Alaska possesses.  


The show of Peter Pan I'm in is half finished with its presentations.  So far it's been a blast and everything has gone quite well.  There have been a few injuries, unfortunately, but nothing incredibly serious.  I'm looking forward to pick up rehearsals and another weekend of fun.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post very soon.  


With my crazy schedule as of now, that is all I have time for.  I wish all of you a good week and a good Memorial Day.


With love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment