Saturday, December 18, 2010

Escape

Right now, I want nothing more than to escape.  To run away.  To ride across the Atlantic Ocean on a boat, or fly through the air in a balloon or a bubble.  To escape death, pain, and all the agony that goes along with it.  I want to run away to a place where no one fights.  A place where nothing dies.  A place where ideas can flourish and grow into fields of lilies and orchids.  Where I could climb a tall, tall tree without getting scratched, or dive into the ocean and watch the fish without having to come up for air.  Where I could run as fast as I can but not get tired.  Where I could love and appreciate everything without hatred getting mixed in my soul.  Where feelings are clear and nothing muddles my brain. 
Everything happens for a reason.  They are gone now, but maybe I'll see them again one day.  In heaven.  Where all my dreams come true.  Kind of like a fairy tale but without any evil step mother. 
I want to have a food fight, but without any mess to clean up.  I want to drink a river of imagination and not burst.  I want to feed people who are hungry and have no money to buy food.  I want to comfort those who feel they have no reason to live.  I want to make a difference.  To cheer someone up.  To write stories full of adventure and inspiration.  Full of love and hope in the end.  I want to fly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment