Tuesday, December 14, 2010

At Last!

At last!  I have finally done what I've been dreaming of doing, and started a blog!  I hope this will amount to something, but we'll just have to wait and see.  First I'm going to tell you a little bit about who I am. 
Here's me.
I'm a dreamer.  I dream at night, I dream during school and during meals and during practically everything else as well.  Sometimes my siblings catch me staring off into space and have to bring me back to reality.  Also, I like to write.  I'm not sure how good I actually am, but I still love it.  I get so many ideas and I get so excited, I have to write them down.  To me, words are like music, just they . . aren't.  I love music and basically everything beautiful.  And some things that aren't beautiful, too.  I love taking pictures and matching them up with songs and dances in my head. 
So there's just a little bit about me.  There's so much more but I've got lots of time ahead of me to write about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment