Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Favorites from Modcloth

I haven't posted in a long time, mostly because, with 0 followers, I've felt it's been pointless to post.  But not posting has not stopped me from writing, and the gears in my brain have been turning faster than ever.  That is, when it's not school related.  As soon as it's time to pick out a writing assignment for school, the gears get so rusty they refuse to turn at all.
So perhaps a post on my blog will help get the oil can out.  Since I have taken no photographs lately, I thought I would show my favorites from Modcloth.
I actually just heard of this website from a different blog, but when I looked it up, I fell in love with it.  When my sister graduated from high school, she was allowed to buy a brand new dress, her own choice.  My graduation is still four years away, but a girl can dream, right?  Anyway, these are my top choices so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment