Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Went on an Adventure! and The Rest of the Rust

I must say, I love this time of year in Alaska.  It's chilly, but not cold.  The roads aren't very pretty, but out in the woods you can pull on your snow pants and go tramping through snow up to your waist!  My friend and I went on an adventure two nights ago.  We hiked through the snow and through the woods, we shot moose and cooked them over an open fire.  And then we reached a long, open place where dog mushers run.  But before we went home, we buried ourselves in the snow, made snow angels, and took pictures.  All of this we did in less than two hours.  Except for the moose, of course.  We imagined the moose.  I would post pictures, but my friend has all of them.  When I packed for the event, I made sure that I had my camera with me.  But when we got there, nope, it wasn't in the bag!  Of course, after unpacking back at home, I found it.  Where?   In the bag.  Oh, some things I do not understand.  But that's OK. 
Now, for the rest of pictures I took of my orange dress.  I hope you enjoy them, I'm off to get out of bed and begin my Sunday.  God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment