Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh, What a Procrastinater I am!

Procrastination, leave me alone!  Oh, the last few days have been so odd!  Monday, with school starting back up after an all too short weekend of fun, I found myself with lots of enthusiasm for catching up in the work I've fallen behind in.  But why doesn't that kind of enthusiasm last
By Tuesday it had all been used up.  I hardly got any work done and spent the day on YouTube.  The down side of homeschooling is that one has too many opportunities to do things other than school.
That evening I went somewhere and had a fun time and was very excited when I got back home.  And then I realized I had left my purse (containing a journal, a sketch book, a wallet, Jane Eyre, and more...) behind.
It's a new day.  The sun is shining.  The snow is... white and I still haven't gotten much school done.  I have my purse back and my treasures that were within, but unfortunately the enthusiasm didn't come back with it. 
Help me, God!  I can not keep doing this.  Especially when I want to graduate a year early.  I must not give up, I must try.  My algebra awaits.  She is not closest friend, but I'll try my hardest to get along with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment