Saturday, February 19, 2011

Untitled . . . Unknown

I have just made an amazing discovery.  I can accomplish far more on a project when I am NOT texting!  Sad, I know.  Why did it take me this long to figure this out?  Not sure really.  I lack the ability to stop the pointless and one syllable each conversations from keeping on going. 

So I have just watched a movie.  Julie and Julia.  I am now hungry, craving good ideas to write about, and also just daydreaming.  So I thought, just make a post on your blog.  Who cares if no one reads it!  At least you did it! 

I am writing a story.  Actually, I have written several stories.  More than several.  Tons of stories.  The first story I wrote on paper was called The Little Family Goes to Giant Land.  I was seven years old.  From then, I have never stopped writing.  I want to publish a novel some day.  The problem is, I have so many ideas and little parts of stories I have written, they are all jumbled up on my computer and in my brain and I can never remember which went with which.  I may think I have an entire story ready all laid on in my head but when I try to write it down, it either flies away or I realize I have a huge gap that I had skipped in my head.  But I can do it!  I need to change my, "I think I can, I think I can!" into an "I know I can, I know I can!"  Because I can!

I CAN!

No pictures today . . . just screwing a hole in my head and pouring a little drop of my thoughts onto the screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment